Cake Decorating Tutorials  (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso

Вернуться   Cake Decorating Tutorials (How To's) Tortas Paso a Paso > Different Cake Tutorials > Easter cake tutorials

Ваш профиль:
Your Avatar
Забыли пароль?

Ответ

МК лепка "зайка с пасхальными яйцами" -HOW TO - Balancing Bunny Cake Topper

LinkBack Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 15.04.2014, 10:19
Местный

По умолчанию МК лепка "зайка с пасхальными яйцами" -HOW TO - Balancing Bunny Cake Topper

Огромная благодарность Автору Rouvelee's Creations за Мастер-класс

Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 0

Размер: 20.7 Кб
For this particular design, I used an armature wire which I curved and inserted into a styrofoam block as my platform. I like the armature wire because I can bend it to a shape I want. If you'll be attaching the topper to the cake, make sure you wrap the protruding wire with floral tape, or brush a few coats of melted chocolate, to make it food safe safe, before inserting the wire into the cake.
Название: 2.jpg

Размер: 252.4 Кб
Right foot - roll about 14g of modelling paste into a log. Pinch one end up to create a foot. Smooth out a heel with your fingers. Bend the front part of the foot and mark sections with a plastic knife to resemble bent toes.
Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 1

Размер: 243.4 Кб
Front of right foot.
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 3

Размер: 181.3 Кб
Body - I used a 2 inch styrofoam ball here. Roll out a ball of modelling paste, similar to the size of the styro ball, about 35g. Press the styro ball into the ball of paste. This will flatten the paste and move excess paste around the styro ball, as pictured.
Название: 5.jpg

Размер: 226.6 Кб
Using the palm of your hands, move the excess paste up and above the styro ball, so it covers the ball, and gather the paste at the top, so you end up with a pear shape piece.
Название: 6.jpg

Размер: 67.2 Кб

Smooth the pear shape with your hands and trim off the pointed end. This narrow end will be the bunny's neck.
Use a bbq stick to punch a whole through the body. It starts from where the right leg will be positioned and ends up at the chest where the bottom egg will be positioned.
Название: 7.jpg

Размер: 26.5 Кб
Use the bbq stick to punch a hole through the right leg. Thread the right leg and the body through the armature wire. Attach with glue when the position is right.
Название: 8.jpg

Размер: 207.9 Кб
Egg - I was able to purchase some egg shapes from a discount shop. These were made from thick carton and are hollow inside. I used the tip of a knife to create holes on either end of the egg shapes. You can use styro eggs too if you have access to that. Someone asked about using rice krispie treats. I think it would be heavier since you have to put some layer to that (either fondant or modelling choc), to keep if fairly smooth. Ideally, you want to use a light material as all weight is supported by the leg only.
Название: 9.jpg

Размер: 22.9 Кб
Thread the egg shape through the armature wire to test for positioning.
Название: 10.jpg

Размер: 223.0 Кб
Left leg - create leg as per right leg but trim the top at an angle so it sits flush to the bunny's body.
Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 2

Размер: 206.2 Кб
Side view.
Название: 12.jpg

Размер: 37.3 Кб
Attach left leg to body with glue and leave to dry. Support it with a sponge to keep it in place as it dries
Название: 13.jpg

Размер: 99.1 Кб
Covering the egg shape. The easiest way to do this is to do it in parts - cover one side first, then do the other side. Roll out a thin layer of fondant. Apply glue to one side of the egg shape. Lay the fondant on top. Smooth it out and trim excess with a knife.
Название: 14.jpg

Размер: 108.8 Кб
Here, one side is covered. Do the same with the other side, so you have a seam that runs along the sides of the egg. Blend the seam with your fingers.
Название: 15.jpg

Размер: 127.2 Кб
Head - I used a 1 inch styrofoam ball and covered the ball as per body, but this time, keeping a rounded shape. Flatten the front of the face where the muzzle will be.
Название: 16.jpg

Размер: 130.2 Кб
Muzzle - roll out a piece of white paste into a rounded diamond shape. Mark a mouth using a hook tool. Mark whiskers using a toothpick.
Add a nose by rolling a tiny piece of dark purple paste and attach to muzzle.
Mark eye sockets using a small ball tool.
Название: 17.jpg

Размер: 127.6 Кб
Ears - roll out about 6g of paste into a tear drop shape and flatten. Add a contrast colour for the inside of the ears. Use a toothpick to mark fur lines.
Название: 18.jpg

Размер: 29.5 Кб
Roll out tiny pieces of black paste for eyes and attach to eye sockets with glue.

Skewer a toothpick through the neck and styro body and leave half of the toothpick protruding through the neck. Attach head to toothpick and secure with glue or royal icing.

Before I stuck the arms and eggs, I added a patch of white fur on his tummy - roll out a piece of white paste into a teardrop shape and flatten. Attach with glue and use a toothpick to mark fur lines.

Tail - roll a piece of white paste into a ball and score texture into it using a toothpick. Attach to the bunny's bottom with glue.

Attach bottom egg to bunny's chest with glue or royal icing.

Arms - roll out about 7g of paste into a log. Flatten one end for paw and mark lines on tips with a plastic knife. Position arms as pictured and secure with glue.

Название: 19.jpg

Размер: 28.4 Кб
Attach ears to head with glue. Pinch other end of ears to give it shape.
Название: 20.jpg

Размер: 26.8 Кб
Mark holes on your middle egg according to how you want it positioned and cover with fondant. Thread the egg through the armature wire and secure with glue or royal icing. Here I bended the armature wire in the other direction and trimmed the wire.
Название: 21.jpg

Размер: 35.9 Кб
Cover the top egg with fondant and thread through wire. Secure with glue or royal icing.
Название: 22.jpg

Размер: 23.0 Кб
Back view.
Название: 23.jpg

Размер: 27.8 Кб

Decorate the eggs as you wish to give it interest. Here I used a small flower cutter to make pink flowers for the bottom egg. I added coloured strips of fondant to the middle egg. And I used a tip 11 to cut out blue dots and attached them to the top egg.
Ответ

Метки
how to - balancing bunny cake topper, мк лепка "зайка с пасхальными яйцами"

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск

©2022 Lovely Tutorials